Our Yellow Perch is caught in Lake Erie! The fillets are only 2 – 4 oz each, so cooking time is minimal. Take some home tonight and feel good about eating this Oceanwise wild caught catch.
Baked Butter Herb Perch Fillets
- 4 tablespoons panko bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon fresh basil, chopped
- 1 pound Yellow Perch Fillets
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
In a shallow bowl, combine the bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese, paprika and basil. Brush fish fillets with butter, then dip into the crumb mixture. Place in a greased baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 500° for 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.